3.3
Turnaround Time

I returned merchandise to the Sportsman's Guide last month, that arrived back to them on June 23rd, 2017 via Fedex Ground. It took until Wednesday of the following week for them to process my return and send me an email to confirm it.

I have since been awaiting my $314.99 refund check in the mail. I sent Sportsman's Guide customer service an email last week on Tuesday to ask why I haven't received my refund, and they said it was taking more processing time and that my refund would be mailed out by Friday of last week, by June 30th. They lied to me since if mailed by last Friday, the check would have arrived to me in the mail days ago or at least by today - Friday, July 7th, 2017. I don't appreciate or tolerate being lied to, and if I ever hopefully receive this legally due merchandise refund, I'm no longer doing any further business with Sportsman's Guide.

I can't trust them!!! I've been a good customer since 1997 and don't know why they're mistreating customers as they are.

Apparently they no longer want to be in business. The item I returned was a black powder revolver that I found out I couldn't find black powder to buy to be able to shoot it, so I returned it in unfired as received new condition.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sportsmans Guide Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2017.

Comments