Featured Not resolved

ordered a pair of boots military surplus desert combat boots with sand shark lugs they sent me the wrong pair in the wrong size called them and they sent me another pair that was also the wrong pair and wrong size and still have not sent me any shipping return labels. I have contacted them at least 7 times.

The boots they sent me I cant even find on there web site. I belive they are falsly advertising products. They sent me a email to review the boots and on that email was a picture of the boots I ordered so I gave a negative review and also added 3 pictures of the boots they sent me so obviously they know they sent me the wrong products and they also did not post the review. No wonder all the reviews on there web site are good they are the only ones they approve.

They lied to me several times and ripped me off for 79.99 and are going to try to bill me another 79.99 for the other boots.

Stay away from this place its not worth the headache. I will never order from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boots.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being lied to and ripped off.

Comments

I find Sportsmans Guide to be a good company with lots of items for sale at a great price.I feel the mistakes that are made by the employee is from pressure up above.But over the years I've made a lot of great purchases.and saved money.And at certain times of the year you can get free shipping.Employee's do make mistakes,but most are honest mistakes,and sometimes trying to workout the problem between yourself and management doesn't always workout in your favor.I've been doing business for over 25 yrs and they haven't ran me off yet.