3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

12 year customer of SG, but in the last few years they have gotten way overpriced.I bought a buyers club card but even with the 10% off, their stuff is way more than anywhere else.

Why would I buy a $171 safe from them (with $25 shipping) when the same safe is $140 with free shipping at amazon.com and $99 at Costco.com with $2.99 shipping. When I complained about it, they cancelled my membership and refused to refund the payment - I think the customer service guy was punishing me for complaining because nowhere in my letter did I say to cancel my membership, but he said "per your request".

The photos below show the same item captured on the same day.They owe me the $40 for cancelling the buyers club membership that I paid for without permission.

This reviewer shared experience about "cancelled membership without permission" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sportsmans Guide and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about sportsmans guide membership from Sportsmans Guide was lousy customer service , but reviewer liked good variety and selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sportsmans Guide.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Sportsmans Guide to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sportsmans Guide?

Comments